Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate Takes Over Dakota Language Program
The Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate announce the transfer of Association on American Indian Affairs Dakota Language Preservation program to the Oyate. AAIA has operated a Language Program on the Lake Traverse Indian Reservation for the past ten years employing a director, a part time graphic designer, and four “Treasured Elders” who have created a wide range of Dakotah-language materials.
Lilili took part in creating these back in HS at TIOSPA ZINA TRIBAL SCHOOL! So glad to see them shared & growing!
- realmsofreality likes this
- aylface likes this
- noonahstarrlight likes this
- noonahstarrlight reblogged this from nativeamericannews and added:
- angryyoungandnative likes this
- nativeamericannews posted this